If you are like me, you are a “one woman show” for your business. Which means you have to cover all the bases like advertising, web site design and promotions; along with managing and writing for Face Book pages, Blogs, and Websites. Some days it can be over whelming but when you are on a shoe string budget, you have no choice. And because promoting on the internet is ever-changing; i.e. Google, I have to stay up to date on what is happening.
I received an email about a webinar which I will be attending and thought I would pass the information to those of you, one man and one woman shows out there.
Here is the email…
Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is fundamentally changing the way in which site owners deliver experiences on mobile and the landscape of mobile SEO. If you’re a site owner, marketer, developer, or SEO expert, join us for a must see webinar presented by Yoast SEO’s Joost de Valk and WP Engine’s David Vogelpohl.
The AMP landscape is drastically changing, so don’t miss this opportunity to get the inside scoop and stay ahead of the curve as you think about your future SEO and mobile strategy.
- What is AMP and why it matters
- The controversy behind AMP
- Considerations for implementing AMP in WordPress
- Details on deploying AMP in your WordPress environments
- When: Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 at 1:00 pm CDT (2:00 pm EDT/11:00 am PDT / 18:00 UTC/GMT)
- Who: Site owners, Marketers, SEOs, Developers
- Experience level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Duration: 1 hour (includes Q&A)
There it is one more thing I need to learn and learn well to keep my websites, blogs, and Facebook pages current in the promotion game of the internet.
Here is the link to sign up. I always set the alarm on my phone to remind me of important webinars. Hope you will join me!